WHAT YOUR LIST? Comment below ......
1. Sweptail by Rolls Royce – $13 million Before you gasp at the price, do note that this car is off the markets. That’s because it was made on the recommendations of one specific customer whose name the company has refused to divulge. A company famous for its luxurious rollouts, there were only 4,000 Rolls Royce cars manufactured in 2016! This particular exclusive car comes with its custom coach work, reminiscent of the royal carriages of yore. Probably modeled on the Wraith, this car can seat only two people (see what they mean by being exclusive?).
Adjusted for inflation, the Exelero would cost around $10.1 million in the U.S. today, which is close to the GDP of a small island nation. Money and Maybach are about as closely related as peanut butter and jelly, but the two-door further justifies its cost with a 700 hp, twin-turbo V12 and luxurious amenities.
3)Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 million The most expensive street-legal production car in the world, this is coated with real diamonds. Yes, you read that right. ‘Trevita’ is an abbreviation translating into ‘three whites’. . Beneath the coating is a 4.8 liter, dual-supercharged V8 having a total output of 1,004 horsepower and 797 pound-feet of torque. This makes it well-equipped at overtaking semis in the freeway. This car comes with a one-of-its-kind dual carbon rear wing, iconell exhaust system, airbags, ABS powered carbon ceramic brakes, paddle-shift, infotainment system, chronometer instrument cluster, tires monitoring systems along with a hydraulic system. Only three cars of this model had been i
4)Lamborghini Veneno Roadster – $4.5 million Built to celebrate the company’s 50th birthday, ‘Veneno’ literally means poison in Spanish, and well, the design does look deadly. transmission can spin at 8,400 rpm to yield 740 horsepowers and 507 pound-feet of torque, meaning that the car can do a 60 mph at 2.9 seconds! The monoque is heavily inspired by the LP700-4 Aventador, and is made of carbon fiber. The sprung portion is placed on the top of a pushrod-actuated suspension, and its total dryweight of this carbon-fiber vehicle is a mere 3,285 pounds, although it is driven by a full all-wheel-drive system.
5.McLaren P1 LM – $3.6 million Not a production car, this is more or less a street-legal version of the track-only McLaren P1 GTR. Converted by the British firm Lanzante, who bought the original P1 built by McLaren, it was made keeping in mind a select group of buyers in the U. S., Japan, U. K., and the UAE. This car has a lot in common with the P1 GTR and the legendary McLaren F1 road car. For example, the gold plating surrounding the engine bay with a 3.8 liter twin-turbo V-8. It is much smarter than the P1 GTR. Not only does it weigh 132 pounds (60 kg0 less than the P1 GTR, but its modified rear wing and enlarged front splitter join with the dive planes to generate 40% increased downforce as compared to the P1 GTR. The awesomeness of the aerodynamics can be witnessed where it is made for- on track, where it can produce 1000 horsepower.
6) Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – $3 million Originally introduced as a concept car in 2013 in memory of a deceased son of the founder of Pininfarina, Each of the handmade units has an all-carbon-fibre frame, and is an open air luxury car with two seats. Like the Ferrari 458, it has no roof, side windows and windshield, and is 330 pounds lighter than its ancestor. This makes it smarter and quicker, though it has the same naturally-aspirated 4.5 liter F136F V-8 engine, which sends 562 hp to the rear wheels.
7)Bugatti Chiron – $ 2.7 million Heirs to the Veyron supercars, Bugati’s latest is quite high-priced and starts at around $2.7 million based on the present exchange rates. H. So now here is a car handmade in an atelier, faster, more advanced and more powerful than the Veyron. It is a fine example of the collusion of aerospace and automotive engineering to produce a classic device that could give a speed of 268 mph. The 8.0 liter turbo-charged W-16, 1,500-horsepower engine is actually 300 more than the Super Sport, the fastest Veyron model. While its top speed has been limited to 261 mph on the road, its actual top speed is yet to be tested.
|Top 7 Most EXPENSIVE Cars In The World update 2017-2018
We do NOT own the video materials and all credits belong to respectful owners. In case of copyright issues, please contact us immediately for further credits or clip delete.
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."
The materials are used for illustrative and exemplification reasons, also quoting in order to recombine elements to make a new work.
Rlly i am guantillioner i can buy all cars if i wan"t to but i have allot off cars not basic same fastest cars in the world i have allot off guantillion money it"s allot!! 1 like to all people guantillion money
Everything wrong with this video.
This was not typed to be offensive. This was all of the things I saw that were off in the vid.
And as a CinemaSins reference.
1. This title is ironic.
2. The Bugatti Chiron is a car you'll never drive? Doug Demuro drove it a week ago.
3. Race car drivers sit in the P1 LM.
4. Number 5 ain't a production car.
5. Of course you wouldn't be able to drive the Ferrari P4/5. IT'S A GOD DANG RACE CAR.
6. The Veneno Roadster... No one would would buy it just for a convertible.
7. Notice all the cars shown are like 4.8 million bucks, but the Bugatti Chiron is the fastest production car for 3 million dollars. So I am pretty much done but I'll keep doing it.
8. The Maybach Exelero is a concept...
9. As in the description, he says that the Sweptail is off the markets. True that you may not drive it, however if you are going to make a list on these, put *PRODUCTION* cars in the list instead of more than half being concepts.
10. Note that concepts are prototypes. So of course you aren't going to drive concepts, there is only one.
11. This list might as well put the Devel Sixteen Prototype on it.
12. My list? I would make a list of the rarest cars, but not title it, "Cars you will never drive".
13. Once again, the Chiron is the most expensive car in you can buy in the world. Concepts don't have official prices.
One sin for all the concept cars shown.
14. The Pininfarina Ferrari.
15. The Veneno Roadster.
16. The Maybach Exelero.
17: The Veneno *itself* "not the roadster, isn't a road car itself.
How's the majority of cars' price justified? I understand the Bugatti, and McLaren, but what about the others? What is that Maybach concept all about? Does not come with unique design and high speed, like Bugatti, for example. What's the money for?
Never limit ANY human being of his capability of having or posessing ANYTHING in this life.
For all these stupid people called “ millionares” go plantar bananeira, idiotas!
Anyone can drive these fuckin shit. ANYONE! Ditto
Todays Random Latinas Archives Porn List Jean Skirt Latina Teen Toys Outside This cute girl strips off skirt and panties to toy her pussy and ass. Lingerie Latina Strips Naked Out by the pool Leslie slips off her cute teddy to show us her figure. Huge Boobs Latin BBW Nice woman from Guatemala exposing her very plump breasts. South American Cutie Diddles Sofia has a sweet tight ass and little tits with tan lines on them. Tanlines Latin Girl Posing Stripping off lingerie to open up her fine pink pussy while still in stockings. Wicked Pussy Masturbation Sexy Latin flavour Shay uses a vibrator to get herself off in these masturbation videos. Brown Eyes South American Sucking Dick Latina chick from Miami taking cock in her mouth. Tan Lines Latin Babe In The Kitchen In heels she slips out of her striped dress to show us everything. Horny Latin Teens 2 Clip Sucking dick on the tennis court then fucking back at the house. Marisa Ramirez Naked From doing soaps early in her career to baring it all on Spartacus. Hot Latina Showing Small breasts and spicey pussy revealed on this delicious young babe.
Arousing Bella In Lingerie Lovely raven haired Latina in sexy blue lingerie on a web show. Curvy Bikini Latina Out By The Pool Tasty lady slowly removing her two piece swimsuit for us. Petite Teen Big Dildo Latin girl with a fat sex toy trying to squeeze it in her tight pussy. Fingered And Licked Latin Girl Laying back on the bed a man diddles her twat and asshole before tasting. Petite Latina Jinx Maze Lusty young babe gets naked in the bath tub and uses a big head vibrator. Hot Latina Sex With A Beauty Arousing gal sucks him hard so he can go balls deep in shaved pussy. Petite Latina Masturbation Video Laying back on the bed Camila lets her red painted nails diddle her twat. Tasty Star From Spain Amarna Miller teasing and flashing her bits while in an RV in California. Scene from Party In America NURU masseuse Sophia Leone takes care of Marcus real well. Hot Latina Babe Sexy bod that has big firm breasts and shaven taco box looking so damn tasty. Petite Latina Sex Hot babe Ria Rodriguez gets taken from behind before riding him good. Pigtails Latina Cheerleader Strips To Masturbate Petite sweetie outside stripping her uniform to please herself. Silvana And Claire Out in the backyard these two Latinas slowly start to get naked. Young Mexican Pussy 19 yr old sweetheart Maria is wearing boots while exposing tiny tits and part furry bush. Latina Pear From Miami In the bedroom slowly exposing her soft tits and belly in pics. Mexican Girl Pantie Teases Sweet young lady in her underwear showing off her ass and crotch. Larger Natural Breasts Latin Babe In her shorts Natalia pulls back her blouse releasing her lusty boobs.