♡ THE HUGE HAUL: https://youtu.be/gJqvHYOgHOE ♡
Hello thrifting loving babes!! :) I am so excited for today's video because I'm taking you guys along thrifting with me at the LARGEST THRIFT STORE IN LOS ANGELES! I had never been there before and I was S H O O K. This place was massive and I literally shopped for hours (my poor husband hahaha). There were so many great finds and so much variety! I didn't show too much of what I got in depth just yet because I really wanted everything I got to be kind of a surprise in the thrift haul that I'm posting next week!! :)
- C H E C K T H E M . O U T -
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift
210 N Ave 21, Los Angeles, CA 90031
St. Vincent de Paul is a nonprofit that serves the homeless and those in need in LA through funds made by their thrift store. By supporting their store, you can directly help support your local community. :)
☀ SHOP MY PRESETS!! :) - http://bit.ly/JessPresets ☀
Also, if you're wondering if I'm Minnesotan or live in Minnesota, read my FAQ section for more info!!
All the love,
♡ Keep up with me ♡
Subscribe here on YouTube: https://goo.gl/KyUcD5
Dote: https://goo.gl/eZey5Z (Get $5 Dote credit with my code: JESS)
♡ Business & Sponsorship Inquiries ♡
If you are a company interested in working with me, or would like me to review your product(s), please email me at - [email protected]
♡ Where I Get My Music ♡
Honestly so amazing! Use my link and get a free one month trial! :)
♡ FAQs ♡
- How old are you? 23
- Where do you live? Born + raised in California, usually living in LA, but I'm currently traveling so keep up on instagram to see where I am!
- Do you live in Minnesota? Kind of at the moment haha. At the beginning of the year my husband and I decided we wanted to spend our first year of marriage traveling. We packed up our apartment in LA and put all of our stuff in storage and moved in with my husband's parents in Minnesota to save on the cost on the cost of rent. We used the money we would usually spend on rent towards traveling and got to go to so many beautiful places this year! Now that the year is winding down, we're getting ready to move back home, but we're also taking this opportunity to build up money for our savings! Expect to see moving vlogs in the next couple of months. :)
- How tall are you? 5'2
- Do you have a boyfriend/husband? Married to my amazing husband :)
-What do you use to edit? PREMIERE
- What camera do you use to film? Canon G7X for vlogs, Mavic Air for drone shots & a Canon 5D / 6D for everything else
- What do you use for light? Natural light / Ring Light
- Are you filipino? Yes, I'm half!
♡ A Bit More About Me ♡
Hi cute friends, I'm Jessica Neistadt. I'm a 23 year old lifestyle, travel, and style / fashion daily vlogger living in beautiful, sunny Los Angeles, California. i'm currently traveling, so make sure you keep an eye out for my travel vlogs. Tune in for more of my videos like huge hauls, capsule wardrobes, styling tips, daily vlogs, get ready with me's (grwm), travel vlogs, morning routines, night routines, how to look stylish on a budget, how to always look good, come thrift with me, thrift store hauls, couple vlogs, expectations vs. reality, music playlist favs, current playlists, monthly favorites and so much more! Hopefully you stick along. See you in my next video!
Psalm 46:5 ♡
This video is about thrifting, thrift shopping, come thrift with me, thrift me vlog, come thrift with me vlog, the largest thrift store in los angeles, largest thrift store, thrift with me fall 2018, thrift with me fall, thrift stores in la, thrift vlog, and jessica neistadt thrifting.
♡ Disclaimer / FTC ♡
This is not a sponsored video, I was not paid to make this video. St. Vincent de Paul was kind enough to invite me to visit their store to come shop. I share only products that I love and all opinions are my own. Some product links are affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my channel! :D